Friday, February 24, 2012

One Side (Or The Other)

As far as my new show script is coming, I've been horribly stuck for awhile now. Not sure which direction I should take. I usually have pretty sharp feelings about things; generally speaking I will "see" what direction to take, or more accurately, "see" the final result. I'll see myself on stage, performing in a certain way. Seeing that particularity will help me figure out which way to go. But that kind of data had been lacking for awhile, leaving me at sea.

I started painting again recently, really getting into it, piling up the canvases, getting all stocked up. Got to get my work up on some walls and in other people's homes this year. Need some sales.

But then, after painting for a week, I realized that the painting itself was helping to access that other realm from which I hoped and expected to get some Answers. So there. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment