Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Echoes of the Future

I think I'll be doing this again. I got a clue, you know, when they say, "get a clue"? Like that. But it wasn't me; I just had the moment where it became blindingly obvious to even me that I was in dire need of a clue.

And then, walking home, there it was. A young woman who had been to one of the Death As A Salesman performances, walking down the street. She recognized my voice, I think, and asked, "hey, didn't you do that show?" She had emailed me to tell me how much she liked it. I remember things like that.

"That Death As A Salesman? Yeah, I did that."

Guess I'll be doing it again. As always, resistance is futile. We just like to think we have an option.

1 comment:

  1. Resistance is futile...uh huh. guess so! Hey all, if you haven't seen this play, please do so...it's brilliant and funny and it's scary, but it's also kind. from a kind source. plus you get to see doug pull his twin sister right out of nowhere, and shine a bright light on the situation. Not be missed!

    ReplyDelete